• A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow
  • A good laugh is sunshine in a house
  • A happy family is but an early heaven
  • A home filled with grandchildren is a home filled with love
  • A house fell on my sister
  • A mother holds their children’s hand for awhile, their hearts forever
  • All because two people fell in love
  • And they lived happily ever after
  • Do all things with love
  • (NAME) established 1996
  • (NAME) & Co.
  • Families Are Forever
  • Family and Friends, Far and Near, Welcome Home, Welcome Here
  • (FAMILIES) grow with loving hearts
  • (FAMILY) a journey to forever
  • (FAMILY) This is where your story begins
  • (FAMILY) Those we live with, laugh with, love
  • Family ties are precious threads
  • Forever, for always and no matter what
  • Friends today, lovers tomorrow, sole mates forever
  • God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you
  • Grandchildren are the best part of getting old
  • Grandchildren complete the circle of love
  • Grandkids welcome. Leave parents home.
  • Grandma knows best, have another cookie
  • Grandmas hold our tiny hands for awhile, our hearts forever
  • Grandmother [grand’muth’er] n A wonderful mother with lots of practice
  • Grandparents hearts are so big, there’s always room for one more
  • Grow old along with me- the best is yet to be…
  • Have I told you lately that I love you?
  • Having a Place to go is Home. Having Someone to Love is Family. Having both is a Blessing
  • He loves me, he loves me not, it doesn’t matter, I’m all He’s got!
  • Hearts will break and stars will fall, in the end love conquers all.
  • Here’s to good women: May we know them, may we be them, may we raise them
  • If I knew grandkids were so much fun, I would have had them first!
  • I don’t intentionally spoil my grandkids. It’s just that correcting them often takes more energy
  • I love you not because are perfect, but because you are perfect for me.
  • I love you not only for who you are, but for who I am when I am with you
  • I Smile because you’re my sister. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.
  • It doesn’t matter where you go in life, what you do, or how much you have… it’s who you have beside you.
  • It is not our abilities that show who we truly are; it is our choices- Professor Dumbledore
  • It’s a Teen thing!
  • Kindred Spirits
  • Love gives all and requires nothing
  • Love never fails
  • Love: the only game that two can play and both can win
  • One of the nicest places to be is in the arms of a grandparent
  • Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale
  • Other things may change us, but we begin and end with family.
  • Our family is forever
  • Our family tree is full of nuts
  • Real love stories never have an ending
  • Secrets between sisters are priceless.
  • Side by side, hand in hand, heart to heart
  • Some of my greatest blessings call me grandma
  • Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. Marc Brown
  • The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
  • The family I see is a reflection of me.
  • The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out of his nose. –Garrison Keillor
  • The love in our family flows strong and deep, leaving us memories to treasure and keep
  • The love in this family is tied together forever by heartstrings
  • There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother. Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too. –Anna Quindlan
  • There is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather
  • Together we make a family
  • Two hearts…two lives…one love
  • We are a forever family
  • We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
  • When families gather, hearts warm
  • Where there is great love there are always miracles.
  • You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you.
  • You don’t have to promise me the stars… just promise me you will stand under them with me.
  • You n’ me for eternity