• A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand
  • A House fell on my sister
  • Bare bottoms are acceptable here
  • Equal Opportunity Laundry
  • Forget the dog… beware of the kids
  • Grandkids welcome…leave parents at home
  • Grandma knows best…have another cookie
  • Hand over the chocolate and nobody gets hurt
  • He loves me, he loves me not, it doesn’t matter, I’m all He’s got!
  • Housework won’t kill you! But why take the chance?
  • How long is a minute, depends on what side of the bathroom door you’re on.
  • I’d give up chocolate, but I’m not a quitter
  • If a mother’s place is in the home, then why am I always in the car?
  • If it tastes good, it probably isn’t good for you.
  • If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen.
  • I love deadlines. I especially love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
  • I may rise, but I refuse to shine.
  • It’s good to be queen
  • It’s just a space issue.
  • Laundry Room- drop your drawers here
  • Life is made of choices. Remove your shoes or scrub the floor
  • My house was clean yesterday. It looked great! Sorry you missed it.
  • Never eat more than you can lift…Miss Piggy
  • Numerous people have eaten in this kitchen and gone on to live perfectly normal lives
  • Our aim is to keep the bathroom clean. Your aim will help.
  • So this isn’t home sweet home. Adjust.
  • Support bacteria. They’re the only culture some people have.
  • The shortest distance between two points is under construction.
  • This kitchen is closed to illness. I’m sick of cooking.
  • Time’s fun when you’re catching flies
  • Too much of a good thing is never enough
  • We aim to please. You aim too, please.
  • What if the Hokey Pokey is what it’s all about?
  • When I said “I do”, I didn’t mean the laundry
  • You can’t scare me… I have children.
  • You know you’re over the hill when happy hour means nap time.