• A hundred hearts would be too few, To carry all my love for you.
  • Forever- you and me for eternity
  • Forever, for always, and no matter what
  • Forget love, I’d rather fall in Chocolate!
  • Grow old with me! The best is yet to be. ~Robert Browning
  • Happiness is being married to your best friend
  • He loves me, he loves me not, It doesn’t matter, I’m all he’s got
  • How do I love thee? Let me count the ways
  • I love you not only for who you are, but for who I am when I am with you
  • I’ll love you forever; I’ll like you for always
  • Love isn’t love, 'Til you give it away.
  • Love makes the world go round
  • Love: the only game that two can play and both can win.
  • Loved you yesterday, love you still. Always have, always will.
  • Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.
  • True love stories never have endings. ~Richard Bach
  • SWAK- URA QT-UR NICE- SOUL MATE-TRUE LOVE- COME ON-TELL ME